For women who are ready to really go for it…
…who are fully committed to the idea of birthing their babies in pleasure and
…are ready to plunge full heart and soul into their Ecstatic Birth prep…
I offer a private training journey, which includes all the Ecstatic Birth training materials, weekly hour long consultations and unlimited email support.
Private training sessions are one-to one, custom tailored for you and your desires.
Some topics we can address:
- Ideas on integrating pleasure into a home or hospital birth
- Creating safety, bliss and FLOW during childbirth
- Support in navigating your personal situation, your specific fears and considerations to consciously create a birth that you can enjoy
- What to consider in preparing for an ecstatic birth
- Transmuting intensity from pain to pleasure
- Integrating a partner into ecstatic birth preparation
- Use sensuality to fuel your birth
- Practices to expand your possibility of experiencing an ecstatic or orgasmic birth
To explore if 1:1 Ecstatic Birth training is right for you,
Private Training Packages begin at
5 prenatal + 1 postpartum session if paid in full.
Also included: OBABY!, my digital program for expectant mothers and the Ecstatic Birth Training Sessions, an unprecedented opportunity to learn directly from leaders and revolutionaries in the field.
I only take on 5 private clients at any given time. Availability is limited as I tend to book 1-2 months in advance.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you! I LOVED our session – it was so powerful, beautiful and brought me so much peace and clarity. I felt amazing afterwards and liberated by so many of your suggestions (like really looking my C fear in the eye – already I feel like it’s losing power over me – yay!!). Slowing down has been FANTASTIC, and I’m so happy to be in a space to enjoy these last months of pregnancy! And to focus on pleasure! 🙂 I’m just feeling all around good and so grateful, and like everything is as it should be – a really big change and a very nice place to be!”
Robin, 30 weeks at initial consultation
“What I loved about working with Sheila was her compassion. Given that I was preparing for giving birth in a foreign city with circumstances which were not exactly in line with my birthing desires, Sheila brainstormed with me and gave me some creative ideas for working with what I was given. Her suggestions really helped, and mostly I felt reassured. Sheila lights the way for women to take their own lead in the experience of labor and birth. Brava! My son was born naturally on 31 May in Rome, Italy.”